Thursday, October 8, 2009

36 weeks pregnant

Baby could be out anytime now. Already on Maternity Leave since yesterday.

I can feel baby dropping, Braxton Hicks contraction getting more frequent. Funny thing is baby still moving around a lot. Doctor is asking us to observe minimum 10 times movement daily, she has way more then that.

Today, I can feel a lot of discomfort at the lower abdominal, tingling pain around the Virgina area. Are you coming baby? Tomorrow 4:50pm see Doctor Loh in KKH. Can wait till then?

Jimma, my maid imitated my walking style just now. So Funny, walk like an elephant!! I said, you win. But really, walking 200m to me now seems really, really far!! I need to think twice to walk to market now, which is 300m away. I rather walk to the car park which is 20m away and drive to wherever I want to go!!

Shopping, forget about it. Today, I went IMM, park at 3rd floor, go Daiso gets some knitting yarn and niddle, less then 20 minutes, have to sit down already. After that walking to 2nd floor Popular bookshop, wonder around for some knitting book, but did not get any. Library or internet would be a better choice to avoid storage!

From there, lower abdominal start getting very uncomfortable. Suan suan, not pain! So I head back to the car in 3rd floor. Home sweet home.

Nobody can tell when she will be out.

Baby must work together with mummy to come out smoothly and no pain for mummy. Everyone in the family is looking forward your arrival, come out healthy and happy. Suck mummy milk once you are out. Sleep well and be a happy baby. We all love you baby. Looking forward to see you, to cuddle you and to kiss you.

Some useful reading:
http://www.pregnancyetc.com/signs_of_labor.htm
http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/laborbasics/a/bhctx.htm

No comments: