Monday, July 23, 2012

Shifting to Mi Casa

Coming Sunday, 29 July 2012 will be a big day for us. We are shifting!
Today is Monday, the packing is done very minimum! I wonder how to manage the packing!!
Kitchen half done, master room half done, kids room have not started, study room messy!
I need to work, is equally demanding at work, now that I am attached to new department, and very visible! I want to do some fine job!
How?
Thursday, maids room. Can finish! Toy, clothes.
Tomorrow, can transport some box down. Arrange in new place. Get the maid to help load into the car in the morning. Evening time, go there, then place nicely in.
Do a bit of this Tuesday, Wednesday. Thursday on leave to settle the maid room, kids go nai nai house.
Friday AM can shift some more.
Friday pm pack books. Sat pack others.
My beloved plants, bye bye. May you new owner takes good care of you. Some plants was from kampong and was kept since 1998. Many generation has settle with me. Bye, I want to move on to try other plants. Vertical wall is my dream to be realize.
May we all well and happy during the shift.
May we all well and happy in the new house.

No comments: